Send us your resume to email@example.com or apply on the website
Career1 is currently seeking an enthusiastic; customer service focused Delivery Driver for a Logistics/Delivery Facility in Oakville.
As a successful candidate, you enjoy your independence and are happy to work on your own. You consider yourself a good driver and possess a valid class G license with 1 year of driving experience. Your driver’s abstract and criminal background check is clean and clear and good customer service experience as well. You are comfortable driving a cargo van on to make parcel deliveries using a hand-held device (training provided).
· Arrive at the work location to confirm daily delivery routes and schedules
· Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver products
· Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
· Deliver order to clients on assigned routes while displaying great customer service
· Ensure all packages are checked all and meet company delivery standards
· Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
· Enter accurate delivery information on the device
Must be 23 years and above
· A valid G Class License
· Must possess a High school diploma or educational equivalent
· Experience delivering goods and products to addresses
· Clean driving abstract
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work flexible hours which may include nights and weekends
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
· Ability to lift 50 lbs unassisted
· Monthly and referral bonuses
· Great on the job training
· A passion for personal growth through service excellence.
· Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company so if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
If you are available for full-time shifts without any restrictions and want to be considered for this role, apply now!
We thank all applicants but will contact only those being considered for the next steps. Career1 is an inclusive employer and will provide reasonable accommodations-please advise the recruiter of your interview requirements.
Offerd Salary16 $/hr