We are currently engaged in a search for one of our packaging clients in Brampton for a Boiler/Maintenance Operator.
- Operate 350 HP Saskatoon boiler
- Perform daily water tests and make chemical adjustments.
- Regularly monitor and maintain boiler pressure.
- Repair mechanical failures to all plant equipment, including corrugator, Roda, Slitter, boiler, strapper, conveyors, compressors, etc.
- By formula – make starch using corn starch, caustic and borax, then pump to storage tanks.
- Use forklift to install SBC’s of starch to hopper and scale.
- Maintain storage volume and ensure flow to double back and single facer stations.
- Maintain inventory of starch, caustic, borax, lubricants mechanical parts, belts, etc.
- Report mechanical deficiencies to lead hand, supervisor, plant manager or manufacturing engineer.
- Fire brigade member – performs specific shut down functions during plant evacuations.
- Inspect sprinkler line pressures and record daily pump up systems when necessary, perform monthly tests.
- Report unsafe acts or equipment.
- Contributes to and operates within the ISO 9001:2000 registered quality assurance program.
You Must Have:
- Good English communication skills, [written and oral]
- Grade 12 or equivalent required
- 3rd Class Stationary Engineer Certificate.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma.
- Mechanical repair experience.
What’s in it for you?
· Compensation: 28.22$/HR + Weekly pay
· Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days alike
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
- Offerd Salary29 $/hr
- Career LevelExecutive
- Experience2 Years
Related Jobs (24)
- Adjuster / Narrow Web Envelop Printing/ North York on October 10, 2019 Freelance