We are currently engaged in a search with one of our Multinational clients in Brampton for a Business Analyst.
The IT Business Analyst role will focus on a global ERP Deployment project working directly with key business leads to collect business requirements, prepare functional specifications, prototype defined functionality and assist in the overall organizational change associated with global deployment. The underlying ERP platform is JD Edwards.
You will work closely with the ERP project leadership team, Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, and IT Management to ensure the project progresses along with agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
· Design the global ERP solution including documenting business processes, business scenarios, detailed business requirements, prototyping solution, writing and coordination of test script execution, monitoring and training on system changes
· Participation in detailed Conference Room Pilots and User Acceptance Testing activities in line with the global deployment timeline
· Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and / or work instructions
· Identify continuous improvement opportunities
· Travel within North America and to European locations will be required
· 7+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex technology projects with a focus on Sales and Customer service in the Manufacturing industry.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software-preferably Oracle JD Edwards
· Strong analytical skills with developing new reporting analytics. Working with Marketing, Sales and Customer service to provide more insights related to service levels, purchasing history, sales order pattern, partner preferences.
· Experienced with SDLC methodology run projects from Requirement Gathering, Design, Testing, Documentation Training through Implementation and Post Live Support.
· Exposure to Sales Quoting, Order Fulfilment, Customer Master Data Management, Pricing and Rebates and advantage.
· SharePoint experience is an asset.
· Experienced with large CRM applications; Salesforce is an asset
· University degree is required
· PMI-PBA certification is an asset
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: up to $120K + benefits + room for growth
- Offerd Salary29 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- Experience3 Years