One of our Client is a premier contract manufacturer of health and beauty care products and urgently hiring for Compounders for the afternoon shift.
The Compounder will play an integral role in the manufacturing process by safely and efficiently executing our compounding needs and be responsible for accurately measure, blend, mix and prepare batches according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). This role will be on the afternoon shift from 3:30 pm-12:00 am, with regular overtime available.
*Salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience*
- Cleaning tanks and setting up equipment for all batches
- Confirming compounds and accurately weighing, blending and preparing batches according to SOPs and GMPs
- Executing batch sheets accurately according to provided SOP. This includes updating the inventory system
- Performing general housekeeping of compounding area which includes keeping all materials off the floor, returning equipment to the proper storage area when not in use and maintaining clear walkways
- Chemical drum maintenance and disposal.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Batch making experience a must. Experience can be from chemical compounding or pharmaceutical compounding.
- Forklift experience required.
- Must be available to work overtime and afternoon shift
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Strict adherence to quality and safety processes and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mechanical and chemical aptitude
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Sound technical skills in weighing both liquids & powder
- Sound problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to multitask and adapt to rapidly changing environments
* Training will be provided for one month. Please submit your resumes asap for a long term position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Batching: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift (Required)
We thank all applicants but will contact only those being considered for the next steps. Career1 is an inclusive employer and will provide reasonable accommodations-please advise the recruiter of your interview requirements.
Offerd Salary16 $/hr
ExperienceLess than 1 Year