We are currently engaged in a search with one of our Multinational clients in Brampton for a Data Conversion Lead.
The Data Conversion Lead role is a temporary, full-time position that will focus on a global ERP Deployment project working directly with key business leads to cleanse, extract, transform and loadmaster data and selected transactional data. The underlying destination ERP platform is JD Edwards.
You will work closely with the ERP project leadership team, Business Process Owners, Business Analysts, from other functions, the Global MDM Manager, the North American MDM team, and IT Management to ensure world-class data quality.
· Cleansing and Normalization of the Data.
· Data duplication check and Cross-Referencing.
· Prepare Master Data load files and/or manually input the changes directly into the ERP system for the initial conversion of all North American data.
· Responsible for developing standards, guidelines, processes and expertise to consistently address recurring master data issues related to the initial conversion of North American data.
· Monitor recurring exception reports and initiate data clean-up opportunities for the initial conversion of North American data.
· Establish Standardized Processes and Procedures for the initial conversion of North American data.
· Reporting and Measurement of the initial conversion of North American data.
· Work with end-users on standardization opportunities for the initial conversion of North American data.
· Use knowledge of the system to help develop better efficiencies within the system.
· 5+ years’ experience as a Master Data Management Lead and Consultant, on large and complex technology projects.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software-preferably Oracle JD Edwards
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Detail-oriented, able to look thoroughly through extensive data sets (thousands of items) determining patterns and issues
· Ability to analyze varying stakeholder concerns, proactively working with diverse groups to address concerns and build consensus
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· SharePoint experience is an asset.
· University degree is required
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: up to $120K + benefits + room for growth
- Offerd Salary25 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- Experience2 Years