Career1 provides temporary and permanent placements for potential workers.
We are currently engaged in a search for one of our clients in Mississaugafor a Dough Mixer
Our client has an immediate need for a Dough Mixer which they can rely on to provide the top-level performance to their organization.
• Follow the mixing schedule as required and laid out by the Production Supervisor
• Gather, measure, and mix dough ingredients per the quality guidelines using our dedicated mixing machine to be transferred into our dough cutter
• Float from one production station to another effortlessly to ensure product quality standards are maintained
• Manage product quality and recipes with other production team members
• Adhere to proper GMP and safety procedures and guidelines
• Ensure our high-quality standards are being met with every batch we produce by checking each batch for quality and accuracy – delivering a world-class finish product each time
What’s in it for you?
Compensation:$15-16/HR+training+advancement opportunity+weekly pay+overtime
Apply now to start working right away www.career1.ca or call 905-897-9675
199 Advance Blvd #208, Brampton, ON L6T 4N2
1454 Dundas St E #102, Mississauga, ON L4X 1L4
2978 Islington Ave Suite #201, North York, ON M9L 2K6
- Offerd Salary16 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year