Career1 is currently looking for Morning/afternoon Shift Forklift Operators to work for our Logistics and distribution client in Mississauga. Scope of hire is available with our client. This is a long term job and candidates who prove their abilities/ skills have chances of growth at our client.
Morning shift Shift: 7:00 am to 3: 30 pm
Afternoon Shift: 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Pay rate: $18/hour
Forklift: Crown Reach
Job Duties: – Forklift driver would be responsible to operate any of the machines based on daily/weekly operational requirements – Shipping and Receiving – Load and unload trailers/containers as required – General warehouse duties as assigned – Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns – Stack skids or pallets in designated areas. – Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas – Manual work may be required
- Certified Valid Forklift driving license to operate Crown reach and Raymond Reach in Narrow Aisles
- Ability to pass the forklift testing on the crown reach and/or Narrow Aisle reach
- Associate will be required to pass an initial safe forklift operator test at our client site
- CSA approved steel-toed safety boots are required on-site
- Associates are required to be prompt and on-time
- Associates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, productivity-focused environment
- Associate must be comfortable with frequent bending, walking, lifting up to 30 lbs
This is a permanent long term position.
Please do not apply if you are not available full time on a permanent basis and if you do not reside in Canada.
Offerd Salary18 $/hr
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (6)
Logistics and Stamping Associates in STRATFORD (NIGHT SHIFTS) on January 27, 2021 Full Time
General Workers (Day/Afternoon/Night) Shift (CONCORD) on February 25, 2021 Full Time