Career1 is is seeking a permanent full-time general labour for our client located in Milton, ON. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
As a member of the team, where innovation and ingenuity are standard, your knowledge and experience would be a welcome addition. The successful candidate will be ensuring our products are safely and efficiently produced, while meeting our strict quality requirements. This position will include working on a cement bagging line, performing general cleanup of cement/sand within the plant and an assortment of other operational needs.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
· Lift truck operation
· Work on bagging line
· General clean up
· Trailer clean up
· Trailer clean out
· Shunting trucks/trailers
· Help with mechanical repairs as required
· Report any issues to appropriate person/s
· Must have at least 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
· Must be able to work extended hours and weekends when needed
· Must be able to work outdoor in hot and cold weather
· Demonstrate team spirit, good interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Exposure with mechanical devices, pneumatic controls and welding/cutting preferred
· Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds on a routine basis
· Must be able to walk and/or stand 70-90% of the shift
· Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces
Pay Rate and Shift Time:
$18/hours from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
We recognize that its tremendous success is due to the strength of our employees. A primary goal of The Company is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution, so that employees enjoy their association with us. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts, including a goal of promoting from within, to nurture loyalty to us. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, a progressive and challenging workplace, and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Offerd Salary18 $/hr