Career1 provides temporary and permanent placements for job seekers.
Our Stratford automotive client is currently looking for a Stamping Worker
Bring your skills to the next challenge and challenge yourself with a new rewarding career!
- Participate in shift start and end meetings with Area TL and Support team. Read and observe role assignment, change points and alerts posted. Assign alerts to acknowledge awareness.
- Follow Standardized Work instructions.
- Perform equipment start-up checks and document results.
- Inspect and report the safety of equipment, workplace conditions and activities including all accidents or near-miss situations.
- Demonstrate and actively support safety and PPE standards.
- Complete all applicable checklists as well as other “off-line” rework as necessary.
- Isolate suspect or nonconforming product. Assist with sorting/identifying/repairing non- conforming product, investigating, and repairing root cause of nonconforming product.
- Complete Stamping Production reports.
- Complete “5S” tasks and TPM duties as required.
- Attend Department and Company communication meetings.
- Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and staying late as required to support startup and overtime periods. Support production on weekends as required.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the EPRP (Emergency Preparedness Response Plan).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Company’s Environmental Policy and participate in programs that enhance environmental performance.
- Identify and communicate any potential non-conformances.
- Report concern and make suggestions for continual improvement “kaizen”. Participate in Kaizen implementation activities.
- Actively seek to complete training in a minimum of 5 roles within the stamping department.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Able to perform based on the physical demand’s analysis
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated, able to complete tasks in the allotted time.
• Sound judgment in problem-solving and establishing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $17-18/HR + Full Benefits + Gym Membership
The client is excited to see the applicants, hurry up to apply!
- Offerd Salary18 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year