We’re currently seeking an Inside Sales/Customer Service Specialist with a technical aptitude to join our industrial manufacturing facility in Mississauga.
Role & Responsibilities
- A complete and extensive hands-on training program is provided.
- Respond to inbound sales calls from our established customer base for product and pricing information, order status or delivery confirmation.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery; working closely with our machine shop and other facilities to manufacture and expedite orders.
- Enter orders and quotes, perform quote follow-ups/analysis and follow through with ownership in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Focus on career growth and personal development.
- 1-2 years sales/customer service experience is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude or technical inclination required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Un-yielding commitment to customer service
- The team approach to achieving high performance
- Self-management with the drive to succeed and achieve goals
- Recognition and ability to effect change and contribute to the organization’s goals
- Computer proficiency and organizational skills
- College diploma or University degree (strongly preferred)
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $50000-60000K + Benefits + Room for Growth + Profit-Sharing Plan
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company so if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Offerd Salary20 $/hr
- Career LevelExecutive
- Experience2 Years