Career1 is searching for Jr Compounder – Compounder Assistant for our client in Mississauga
- At least 1-2 years experience in compounding is mandatory
- Compounding batches as per SOPs
- Documentation of Sanitation log sheets, Batch Records, cleaning log sheets, instrument log sheets and records of manufacturing
- Strong Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices and working knowledge of WHIMS and MSDS
- Maintaining clean and safe environment around the work area.
- Dispense the raw material when required.
- Strong computer skills including Excel.
- Ability to learn and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures as set by the company
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Prior Compounder experience
- Detail-oriented and observant
This is a permanent position
Compensation: $18/hr + Training Provided
Day shift = 7am to 3:30pm
Afternoon Shift = 3:30pm to 12:00am
*****Expect Over Time
Apply now to start working right away by calling 905-897-9675 or visiting www.career1.ca
Offerd Salary16 $/hr
Related Jobs (7)
Automotive Manufacturing Employees Needed ! Urgent! on July 15, 2020 Full Time