We are currently engaged in a search for one of our clients in Mississauga for a Labeler/ Label Operator. Label Operator operates the label machines properly and efficiently in order to meet production deadlines according to the daily job schedule.
- Minimizes waste or misuse of raw materials.
- Communicates label production issues with the Production Supervisor or the Manager.
- Maintains a daily and weekly schedule of cleaning and maintenance for the machines within the department.
- Maintains housekeeping standards
- Performs distribution functions as needed.
- Maintains inventory levels of labels within the production areas.
- Keeps an accurate log of raw materials used in the production of labels. Logs date and ID number of cartons of a product and identify any QC problems with labels.
- Logs each job accurately and correctly to record time and materials for each job.
- Adheres to all health and safety procedures set by company policy.
- Responsible for maintenance of all dies.
What’s in it for you?
· Compensation: 14-17$/HR + Weekly pay
· Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days alike
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
Offerd Salary17 $/hr