Career1 is searching for a Lead Hand for our client who is located near Langstaff Road and Jane Street, Concord.
The Lead hand is responsible for ensuring the production plan, outlined by the Supervisor is followed, and to lead the efficient operation of production activities in a safe and timely manner.
- Communicate requirements with various parties (team members, supervisor, maintenance etc.)
- Prep for the next shift
- Keep production supervisor informed about how the line is running
- Train and mentor staff when required
- Monitor/walk the line to ensure all areas are running in the most effective, efficient, and safe manner
- Complete paperwork
- Ensure the area is clean and tidy
- Instruct Operators, GLs, Service persons on required tasks and duties
- Monitoring of Detectors
- Follow cleaning and sanitation schedules and methods as documented
- High school diploma, post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to lift 80lbs
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a production facility, preferably in the food industry
- Previous Lead hand experience in a production role
- Read and interpret all specifications
- Support a start-up and shut down procedures
`What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $17/HR + Full Benefits + Weekly Pay
Hurry Up to apply at 201-2978 Islington Ave, North York, ON M9L 2K6
Offerd Salary17 $/hr