Career1 provides temporary and permanent placements for job seekers.
Our Stratford automotive client is currently looking for a Logistics Member
Bring your skills to the next challenge and challenge yourself with a new rewarding career!
• Perform all duties in a safe manner
• Operate Lift Trucks and Tuggers
• Receive and deliver materials to support production
• Load tugger and chutes with materials for production on schedule
• Report any material shortages or discrepancies
• Collect and ship finish goods to customers as scheduled
• Assist in the performance of Chuter maintenance
• Inspect and report the safety of equipment, workplace conditions and activities including all accidents or near-miss situations.
• Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and staying late as required to support startup and overtime periods
• Maintain “5S” and TPM Standards in all areas
• Demonstrate an understanding of companies’ Environmental Policy and participate in programs that enhance environmental performance. Identify and communicate any potential non- conformances.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the significant environmental impacts of your work activities; follow work instructions to ensure positive environmental performance is sustained. Understand the consequences of delineating from them.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the EPRP (Emergency Preparedness Response Plan),
• Other duties as assigned.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Experience in operating lift truck and tugger equipment
• Strong manual material handling skills — able to manually lift heavy loads safely (15 kg)
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated, able to complete tasks in the allotted time.
• Sound judgment in problem-solving and establishing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $17-18/HR + Full Benefits + Gym Membership
The client is excited to see the applicants, hurry up to apply!
- Offerd Salary18 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year