We are currently engaged in a search for one of our clients in Mississauga for a Line Lead.
Provide the necessary coaching and training to meet business objectives.Ensure that efficient and safe operations are maintained in their areas of responsibility.
Schedule work for the day, ensuring all materials are available.
The finished product is removed to staging areas in a timely manner.
Prepare for the following days’ production.
Instrumental in leading their team into a positive work environment.
Responsible for all performance-related tasks, including coaching and mentoring.
Ensure that their employees are engaged in the work at hand.
Able to assist in any line as needed to ensure that production requirements are met.
Administrative duties including tracking of metrics, entering information into computer and attendance management.
Ensuring the workplace is clean and tidy at the end of the shift.
Assisting along the production line as needed.
Any other duties that may arise pertaining to the production floor.
Attend meetings and training as required.
You Must Have:
- Good English communication skills, [written and oral]
- Grade 12 or equivalent required
- Versed in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated leadership is a must
- Highly motivated.
- Experience in a production environment is required
What’s in it for you?
· Compensation: 14-16$/HR + Weekly pay
· Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days alike
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
Offerd Salary16 $/hr
ExperienceLess than 1 Year