Career1 is searching for a Line Leader for our client who is located at Mississauga.
- Provide the necessary coaching and training to meet business objectives.
- Ensure that efficient and safe operations are maintained in their areas of responsibility.
- Schedule work for the day, ensuring all materials are available.
- The finished product is removed to staging areas in a timely manner.
- Prepare for the following day’s production.
- Instrumental in leading their team into a positive work environment.
- Responsible for all performance-related tasks, including coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure that their employees are engaged in the work at hand.
- Able to assist on any line as needed to ensure that production requirements are met.
- Administrative duties including tracking of metrics, entering information into computer and attendance management.
You must have:
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience working as a line leader or supervisor
- Safety shoes are a must
- Good English communication skills, [written and oral]
- Grade 12 or equivalent required
- Versed in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be available for a night shift- training is for 2-3 weeks in the mornings
Shift : 7:00PM – 6:30AM
What’s in it for you?
Compensation:$16/HR+ Weekly Pay+ Training Provided + Referral Bonus Available
Apply now to start working right away www.career1.ca
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
- Offerd Salary16 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year