Career1 is providing temporary and permanent placements for potential workers.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person.
We are currently looking for a line leader for one of our client located in Mississauga.
- Provide the necessary coaching and training to meet business objectives.
- Ensure that efficient and safe operations are maintained in their areas of responsibility.
- Schedule work for the day, ensuring all materials are available.
- Ensuring the workplace is clean and tidy at the end of the shift.
- Prepare for the following day’s production.
- Instrumental in leading their team into a positive work environment.
- Assisting along the production line as needed.
- Any other duties that may arise pertaining to the production floor.
- Steel toe safety shoes.
Location: Mississauga (Tomken & Britannia)
6:00 am until 5:00 pm (training) The actual shift is a night shift 8:00 pm to 6:30 am.
What’s in it for you?
Compensation:$15-20/hr+ Paid Weekly
Apply now to start working right away www.career1.ca
Apply in person at 2978 Islington Ave #201, North York
199 Advance Blvd #208, Brampton
1454 Dundas St E #102, Mississauga
Offerd Salary18 $/hr