Career1 is searching for Night Shift Line Leaders for our client in Mississauga.
- Provide the necessary coaching and training to meet business objectives.
- Ensure that efficient and safe operations are maintained in their areas of responsibility.
- Schedule work for the day, ensuring all materials are available.
- The finished product is removed to staging areas in a timely manner.
- Prepare for the following day’s production.
- Instrumental in leading their team into a positive work environment.
- Responsible for all performance-related tasks, including coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure that their employees are engaged in the work at hand.
- Able to assist on any line as needed to ensure that production requirements are met.
- Administrative duties including tracking of metrics, entering information into computer and attendance management.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience working as a line leader or supervisor
- Good English communication skills, [written and oral]
- Grade 12 or equivalent required
- Comfort in using Microsoft Office
- Night shift availability
- Health and safety knowledge
This is a permanent position
10 Hour Shifts
Days: 7:00 pm – 5:30 am
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $17/hr+ medical Insurance + Training Provided + Referral Bonuses
Apply now to start working right away by calling 905-897-9675 or visiting www.career1.ca
Offerd Salary17 $/hr
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (7)
Automotive Manufacturing Employees Needed ! Urgent! on July 15, 2020 Full Time