Career1 provides temporary and permanent placements for job seekers.
Our client is a potato chip manufacturer company located in Bramptoncurrently looking for a Line Mechanic
Bring your skills to the next challenge and challenge yourself with a new rewarding career!
- Administer all line set up and product changeovers and perform all minor repairs on line equipment and process all packaging production.
- Inspect all products and packs for all quality and perform a visual inspection on all raw materials and date codes and manage all activities of line team and ensure achievement of all production objectives according to quality standards and monitor all inventory transactions.
- Assist to clean up the work area and train all employees in operating all line equipment according to company processes.
- Maintain and operate all highly automated manufacturing types of equipment.
- Perform required preventative maintenance on all equipment and maintain all quality records for the same.
- Monitor all production areas and ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Operate all production equipment and maintain the running condition of all equipments.
You should have:
- Good communication & writing skills in English
- Previous experience as aline mechanic
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $20-22/HR + Benefits + Training + Weekly Pay
The client is excited to see the applicants, hurry up to apply!
- Offerd Salary22 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year