Career1 is currently searching for an Electrical Maintenance Technician for our Mississauga client who is looking for the right fit to join their facility immediately.
Purpose of Position: To provide maintenance and support to the plant, maintain equipment and perform preventive electrical maintenance.
Major Responsibilities of Position:
- Able to do the electrical installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Maintain a safe working environment: Performing duties in a safe, efficient, and proper manner.
- Experience with motors, pumps, compressors, conveyors, valves and
- Able to diagnose, test, and troubleshoot PLC control systems
- Skilled at repairing a variety of high and low voltage distribution systems and
- Maintain current Safety Electrical Standards
Educational and Certification Background required:
- Certificate of Qualification, 442A
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, performing Electrical maintenance tasks
You must possess the following:
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong background in troubleshooting
- Superior communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: Start $28-$32 per hour this is a Permanent role
Shifts: Training on Day shift for 3-8 weeks then switching to a Straight Nights Shift
Offerd Salary28 $/hr
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (8)
Automotive Manufacturing Employees Needed ! Urgent! on July 15, 2020 Full Time