Career1 provides temporary & permanent employment.
We are currently engaged in the job search for our client located in Mississauga. The client intends to hire a Quality Technician.
- Performs routine daily analysis of candle burn performance as well as the accurate documentation of results.
- Performs candle burn evaluation: trimming wicks to ¼”, lighting candles, documenting date and start time, making observations just prior to extinguishing candles, blowing out the candles, documenting observations on output sheet and logging data in Burn System, and notifying Supervisor of any abnormalities.
- Keep burn room tools and supplies clean and report to Supervisor if supplies run low
- Keep Burn Lab clean; assist in maintaining, neat, orderly, and safe work environment
You should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
No experience is required but the quality background is preferred, training will be provided
Detail-oriented and observant
Ability to read a measuring ruler
Serious in observing safe handling of burning candles
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $17-20/HR + Benefits
Hurry up to apply, the client is excited to see candidates!
- Offerd Salary17 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year