We are currently engaged in a search for one of our clients in Mississauga for a Material Handler. Material Handler is responsible for the loading of raw materials into the machines and handling of finished products from the production area to the warehouse.
- Minimum I-year experience in warehouse operations
- Forklift experience a definite asset
- Prior experience in plastic manufacturing a definite asset
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others in English
- Responsible for ensuring all additive supply levels are maintained on the machines for various materials and recording material usages
- Prepare cartons for machines, remove the finished product from machines, palletize cartons using proper lifting techniques, and skid wrap pallets
- Verify and complete label information and affix labels to completed cartons
- Communicate quality issues pertaining to production with supervisors and/or QA technicians
- Operate forklifts, pump trucks and various equipment following safety guidelines
- Use good manufacturing practices to maintain hygienic security while working at a machine or within the facility and demonstrate good housekeeping practices
- Assist with breaks for inspector packers and perform other duties as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
What’s in it for you?
· Compensation: 16-18$/HR + Weekly pay
· Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days alike
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
Offerd Salary15 $/hr