Career1 is hiring for a licensed Millwright Mechanicfor our Mississauga client.
The licensed Maintenance Millwright is responsible to provide support to the production department for all
machinery related repair work. This individual will maintain all equipment to required standards and be responsive to production needs and
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify & maintain various types of equipment as required
- Install, examine, replace and repair mechanical components for equipment and plant fixtures
- Read blueprints, diagrams, schematic drawings, technical orders, and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts, fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances, align and test equipment, and make any necessary adjustments
- Install stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Perform regular maintenance, repair, preventative maintenance (P.M.), safety inspections and complete related documentation as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Examine and diagnose mechanical problems, provide quick & innovative solutions for equipment breakdowns
- Demonstrates flexibility in working overtime, weekends, holidays, covering vacations/absences to support the maintenance team
- Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance repairs
- Complete detailed work orders and turn in on a timely basis
- Operate drill press, saws, grinders, welding machines, cutting torch and misc. bench tools
- Familiar with plumbing layout, assemble, install, maintain and repair connections to the piping of air, gas, water supplied, or disposal of waste
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: 28-35$/HR + Weekly pay + Overtime
Apply with your resume for an interview opportunity. We review all applications, however, only those that are selected for next steps will be contacted. Career1 is an equal opportunity employer. Please inform the recruiter of any accommodation requirements.
Offerd Salary30 $/hr