Career1 is providing temporary and permanent placements for potential workers.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person
We are currently looking for Millwright/Injection Blow Molding Set Up Tech
Why should you consider this opportunity?
Perhaps you are tired of working for the same firm and you need a change of scenery.
You could be underutilized and you need a new challenge
Perhaps your current employer does not appreciate you, or you lack benefits.
Our client is a packaging company and they’re currently looking for someone like you, who they can rely on to provide the top-level performance to their organization.
- Set-up, maintain, test and perform repairs on equipment and machines.
- Provide process information to management so production equipment may be optimized and/or process corrected.
- Repair, diagnosing and preventive maintenance on injection molding presses and auxiliary equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours
- Performing PMs on all injection molding machines and equipment.
- Modifies and rebuilds plant machinery and equipment.
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification and/or Electrician Trade Certification
- Prior experience in plastic manufacturing required
Shifts available: Full-time/Part-time
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $18-20/HR+ Weekly Pay+Overtime
Apply now to start working right away www.career1.ca
Offerd Salary20 $/hr