Career1 provides temporary and permanent placements for job seekers.
Our client is an automotive manufacturing company located in Stratford currently looking for a Production Worker
Bring your skills to the next challenge and challenge yourself with a new rewarding career!
• Load and unload robotic weld cells
• Participate in shift start and end meetings with Zone TL and Support team
• Read and observe role assignment, change points and alerts posted. Assign alerts to acknowledge awareness.
• Follow Standardized Work instructions and periodic work instruction to run all cells in the zone as trained.
• Perform equipment start-up checks and document results.
• Inspect and report the safety of equipment, workplace conditions and activities including all accidents or near-miss situations.
• Demonstrate and actively support safety and PPE standards.
• Complete process checks including restocking, tip exchange as well as other “off-line” rework as necessary.
• Isolate suspect or nonconforming product.
• Assist with sorting/identifying/repairing non- conforming products and investigating and repairing the root causes of non-conforming product.
• Complete “5S” tasks and TPM duties as required. Attend Company communication meetings.
• Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and staying late as required to support startup and overtime periods.
• Support production on weekends as required.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Experience in operating lift truck and tugger equipment
• Strong manual material handling skills — able to manually lift heavy loads safely (15 kg)
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated, able to complete tasks in the allotted time.
• Sound judgment in problem-solving and establishing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Car is preferred
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: 17-18$/HR + Full Benefits + Gym Membership + Career1 Bonus ($100)
The client is excited to see the applicants, hurry up to apply!
- Offerd Salary18 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- Experience2 Years