Career1 provides temporary and permanent placements for job seekers.
Our Stratford automotive client is currently looking for a Production Worker
Bring your skills to the next challenge and challenge yourself with a new rewarding career!
- Load and unload robotic weld cells
- Participate in shift start and end meetings with Zone TL and Support team. Read and observe role assignment, change points and alerts posted. Assign alerts to acknowledge awareness.
- Follow Standardized Work instructions and periodic work instruction to run all cells in the zone as trained.
- Perform equipment start-up checks and document results.
- Inspect and report the safety of equipment, workplace conditions and activities including all accidents or near miss situations.
- Demonstrate and actively support safety and PPE standards.
- Complete process checks including restocking, tip exchange as well as other “off-line” rework as necessary.
- Isolate suspect or nonconforming product. Assist with sorting/identifying/repairing non- conforming product and investigating and repairing root cause of non-conforming product.
- Complete Cell report including wellness, build #, defects information for each period and summarize shift at end of shift. Also, report runtime and equipment and nonproductive downtime as it occurs.
- Complete “5S” tasks and TPM duties as required. Attend Company communication meetings.
- Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and staying late as required to support startup and overtime periods. Support production on weekends as required.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the EPRP (Emergency Preparedness Response Plan).
- Demonstrate an understanding of company’s Environmental Policy and participate in programs that enhance environmental performance. Identify and communicate any potential non-conformances.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the significant environmental impacts of your work activities; follow work instructions to ensure positive environmental performance is sustained. Understand the consequences of deviating from them.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Experience in operating lift truck and tugger equipment
• Strong manual material handling skills — able to manually lift heavy loads safely (15 kg)
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated, able to complete tasks in the allotted time.
• Sound judgment in problem-solving and establishing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: 17-18$/HR + Full Benefits + Gym Membership
The client is excited to see the applicants, hurry up to apply!
- Offerd Salary18 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year