We are currently engaged in a search for one of our clients in Mississauga for a Punch Press Operator. Punch Press Operator must be capable of operating punch press by following the given schedule to make conformance finished parts. This individual is also responsible for the packaging of finished parts following Customer supplied specifications.
- Operate Punch Press using progressive or hand transfer die(s)
- Monitor parts as per Quality System and record data on Inspection Sheet(s)
- Inspect parts on provided Fixture
- Perform a visual inspection of the parts to ensure all quality standards are met
- Ensure that parts are packed in appropriate Bins/Baskets/Skids
- Fill up Lube Sprayer Tank on need basis
- Maintain legible and accurate Production and Downtime data and record on Production Sheet
- Work safely and keep the work area clean and tidy. Pay attention to fellow worker’s Safety as well
- Follow Laws, company rules, regulations, and quality management system
- Other duties as assigned by management
You Must Have:
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent education is Must
- University/College diploma in a technical field will be a definite asset.
- Minimum 3 years; working as a Punch Press operator.
- Intermediate level of Computer skills will be a definite asset.
- Able to use Micrometer and Vernier caliper but not mandatory
- Work with minimal supervision and with team
- Able to speak, write and understand English fluently
- Set-up, Adjust and/or Programming of the Press Control System will be a definite asset
What’s in it for you?
· Compensation: 16-17$/HR + Weekly pay
· Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days alike
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
Offerd Salary17 $/hr
Related Jobs (8)
Automotive Manufacturing Employees Needed ! Urgent! on July 15, 2020 Full Time