Career1 is searching for a Machine Operator for our client who is located at Mississauga.
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- Conduct daily reports
- Participate in routine analysis of product performance
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Perform inspections across all stages of production
You must have:
Experience in a production environment is required
Minimum grade 12 Education
Good command of both written and spoken English
Must be Computer literate
Quality control experience (6 months to a year)
Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment
Shift : 8:00PM – 6:30AM
What’s in it for you?
Compensation:$16/HR+ Weekly Pay+ Training Provided + Referral Bonus Available
Apply now to start working right away www.career1.ca
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
- Offerd Salary16 $/hr
- Career LevelOthers
- ExperienceLess than 1 Year