Career1 is looking to hire a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team. The successful candidate would be results driven, can effectively plan and implement processes, help coach recruiters to attract top-quality candidates and make a difference in people’s lives by connecting them to amazing opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies
- Work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements
- Attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking and through referrals
- Screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to their clients
- Track employee performance, productivity and attendance/vacation time
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Direct Sourcing, identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Onboard and train new staff as required
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question
- A few years of hands-on recruitment experience
- Agency recruitment is a major asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-work.
- Must have a Car to drive
What’s in it for you?
Room for advancement
Offerd Salary21 $/hr