Career1 is providing temporary and permanent placements for potential workers.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person
We are currently looking for Industrial Sewing Machine Operator/Sewer
Why should you consider this opportunity?
Perhaps you are tired of working for the same firm and you need a change of scenery.
You could be underutilized and you need a new challenge
Perhaps your current employer does not appreciate you, or you lack benefits.
Our client is a packaging company and they’re currently looking for someone like you, who they can rely on to provide the top-level performance to their organization.
- 1+ years’ experience using single-needle, double-needle and serge machines
- A learner’s attitude and the ability to work efficiently and produce volume
- Ability to understand and replicate work as ordered by Supervisor, Lead Hand, or Teammates
- A mandatory aptitude test will be necessary. This will involve being shown a hemmed patch pocket and being asked to make and set to a panel.
- Shift: 7:00 am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Temporary position, with the ability to turn permanent based on performance
- Room for growth upon proving performance standards
Location: North York
Shifts available: Full-time/Part-time
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: $14-16/HR+ Weekly Pay+ Overtime
Apply now to start working right away www.career1.ca
Offerd Salary16 $/hr
ExperienceLess than 1 Year