We are currently engaged in a search for one of our clients in Mississauga for a Wick Clip Operator. The client is excited to extend a new position on their plant, namely Wick Clip Operator.
1. Prepares and starts up a wick clip machine at the beginning of the shift and shuts down at the end of the shift.
2. Checks accuracy of all components before start-up
3. Ensures everything is completed and machine area has been cleaned before leaving.
4. Runs machines, according to work orders for the wick clip machine.
5. Reports run quantity to Wick Clip Lead Hand.
6. Performs quality checks and reports them on the Machine Operator checklist
7. Maintains machinery in good condition at all times.
8. Ensures that the equipment is running to specifications.
9. Safeguards the area around machinery and verifies safe conditions prior to operating and throughout the shift.
10. Does not bypass safety mechanisms.
11. Maintains cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
12. Ensures that skid papers are properly completed and attached to each skid for proper verification
13. Checks accuracy of completed order before staging.
1. Supports the work environment by adhering to workplace safety.
2. Adheres to lock out tag out (LOTO) procedures and never removes any safety equipment or signs from machines or its designated areas.
3. Equipment, protective devices or clothing required by the company must be used and worn.
4. Is prepared to be trained, work and assist on different production lines or machines.
5. Any other duties that may be required of you
· Must be able to lift up to 20 Kg.
· Experience in a production environment is required
· Minimum grade 12, and must be able to read and write English
· Mechanically inclined preferred
What’s in it for you?
Compensation:16-17$/HR + Overtime + Weekly Pay
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
Offerd Salary17 $/hr